News:

Let's find out together what makes a PIC Tick!

Main Menu

Where to find the latest upgrade download?

Started by Frizie, May 26, 2022, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

top204

I, originally, had to remove the USB key because I did not have any of them, because it was "them" that posessed them, and I never liked the USB key because they stopped international sales, but I was not to know at the time because "he who is never wrong" stated that it was OK.

Then when "he" tried his damnest to destroy the Proton compiler, I decided to make a fresh start and created the Positron compilers that were, smarter, faster and could leap large building with a single bound. LOL "Six Million Dollar Man TV program statement, or was it superman?. :-)" And the Positron compilers gave me the incentive, and some finances, to make them better and better and better, with new devices and new features.

So... If any user still has the "Proton" compilers, they will need to purchase the Positron compilers, so they are future proof (for as long as I am on this planet and able to program). :-) The Proton compilers are no longer updatable because they do not exist anymore, and never will, because I have the hundreds of source files for them that I created from scratch in my "own time", from about 2002 onwards. Each source project version is backed up with complete dates and times and texts covering alterations made, before the next version is worked on, so I have hundreds and hundreds of backups.

Samir sayyed

top204

Samir.

I posted your URL for the download of the Positron compilers you purchased on your Ebay messages board. Many thanks for purchasing the compilers.

The Positron Compilers installer will create a new icon on the desktop that points to the ProtonIDE folder, where all the compiler's files live. If having problems, delete the icons on the desktop, and open the folder here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ProtonIDE\" for a 64-bit Windows OS or "C:\Program Files (x86)\ProtonIDE\" for 32-bit windows OS, and create a shortcut to the desktop of "ProtonIDE.exe".