News:

PROTON pic BASIC Compilers for PIC, PIC24, dsPIC33

Main Menu

Positron Studio Update 2.0.2.3

Started by JohnB, Apr 19, 2021, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

This update addresses the issue of downloading PDF files from the web. 
You no longer need to run Positron Studio as an administrator to download files.

Download Version 2.0.2.3.

See what's new for more details

Note - the download is now from my Positron Studio Website. 
Its still work in progress but feel free to have a look around.
It's the first time I have worked with WordPress which to be honest has not been a very fun exercise however it is serving its purpose.
JohnB

trastikata

Hello John,

It seems that the IDE claims unused variables as such while they are actually used, please take a look as the screenshot.

Also something with Labels explorer is amiss, I see multiple instances of variables under Labels view.

Regards

JohnB

Apologies, I have only just picked this up.  I'll take a look at the Unused variables issue, not looked at this are for some time.  Regarding Labels, I suspect you are using local variables with the same name in different procedures.  Can you confirm that is where its happening?
JohnB

JohnB

I have spotted the Label issue, inadvertently a Colon got deleted in my Regular Expression.  It will be corrected in the next update.
JohnB

trastikata

Thank you John.

Meanwhile I spotted another anomaly - closing the Library Explorer is not working as supposed, the Library Explorer reappears back right after clicking somewhere in the Program code window.

JohnB

@trastikata I can replicate it - I'll sort it in the next update.
JohnB