News:

PROTON pic BASIC Compilers for PIC, PIC24, dsPIC33

Main Menu

Forum's future is at risk

Started by top204, Apr 22, 2022, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

See_Mos

Anyone can make a Paypal payment.

First on the main page of the forum find 'Purchase The Positron' and follow the instructions to contact Les

Les, I see you are still promoting the compiler as "Proton and Proton24 PIC basic compilers" Ebay?

joesaliba

Me too will send some money over the weekend.

Regards

Joe

GDeSantis

I've also made a contribution.  Please check your PayPal account.

RGV250

I was hoping there would be a "Donate" button as doing it the way you suggest will surely give ebay more money instead of it all going to Les.

Bob

John Drew

I sent mine to his gmail account. I didn't list the whole address as Les may not want it published. This address might have been on your copy of Positron when it was sent.
Away from my computer at present.
John

PS for anyone who might like to do a similar write up (or use mine) here is my Proton/Positron write up at my website. http://www.vk5dj.com/pds.html

RGV250

Hi John,
QuoteI sent mine to his gmail account. I didn't list the whole address as Les may not want it published.
I have the email but how do you send, as far as I know you need the bank details to do this, if it is via paypal that is a non starter as I will not have a paypal account.

Correction, I only have his hotmail address but that should be OK?

Bob

John Drew

Quote from: RGV250 on Apr 29, 2022, 10:32 AMHi John,I have the email but how do you send, as far as I know you need the bank details to do this, if it is via paypal that is a non starter as I will not have a paypal account.

Correction, I only have his hotmail address but that should be OK?

Bob
Hi Bob, I used Paypal and sent to his email address.
I know that works, but don't have a non Paypal method.
John

Ivano

Good morning,
as Bob says it would be interesting and comfortable
add a "donate" button
Sorry google translated
Ivano

SeanG_65

Try HEART INTERNET. I've used them for over 15 years and not ONE day of down time in that whole period.

Around £100 per year for more than enough bandwidth to handle what we have or need,