News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

Does Not Compile with Positron 8

Started by Craig, Oct 07, 2021, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig

Morning John

Just a Quick one If I try and Compile (F9) then Positron Studio 2.0.2 Build 9 gives a Compilation Error and says A Registration is Required For Device 18F47K40 Contact sales @ Crownhill.co.uk for registration, Then Mentions all the Free devices that are supported. I am using a Registered version of
Positron 8 Version 4.0.0.9 for the Compiler.

It is probably a setting I have missed to assign Studio to the Compiler? 

Kind Regards

Craig

top204

If it is stating Cr@#h#@l in the text, the IDE is calling the original Proton compilers and not the Positron compilers, so the original Proton will still need the USB key. The Positron compilers have nothing whatsoever to do with that company, and the messages have my email in their texts.

John Lawton

Quote from: Craig on Oct 07, 2021, 09:05 AMIt is probably a setting I have missed to assign Studio to the Compiler? 

In Positron Studio, go to Tools, Options. On the General tab is the path to the compiler. Double check that isn't to the old compiler.

John

Craig

Thanks Les and John, the problem is sorted I had a Previous version of the Compiler on my machine with the Positron as well.
The only way I could get it to stop was to remove the older version. Now it works fine.
Regards
Craig