News:

Let's find out together what makes a PIC Tick!

Main Menu

Is there any way to add a piece of HTML in a thread

Started by top204, Apr 10, 2021, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

top204

As the title asks, "is there any way to add a piece of HTML in a thread"?

I ask so it may be possible to add a PayPal button so users can buy the Positron board directly from the "Sale" section of the forum, or the compiler upgrade etc... And other users can sell "compiler related" items.

Thanks!

trastikata

Something like this?

Never mind, I just saw you want to sell directly through this site.

OG

A category or subcategory can be redirected to any web address.

I added one.
https://protoncompiler.com/index.php/board,94.0.html

To change content:
https://protoncompiler.com/index.php?action=admin;area=manageboards;sa=board;boardid=94

"Redirect to a web address" must be clicked to be able to redirect to the web address.
When you do this, the web address adding window opens at the bottom.
This section should be updated as the sales address changes.
Need to confirm the last MODIFY button.

Also, Description section is empty now, I think something should be written.

top204

Many thanks. However, I cannot place HTML or a Paypal button on the site I am using for Positron (Proton), because it is a google drive site. I simply cannot afford a true web site's monthly payments.

The google drive site does not allow HTML to be inserted into it anymore, so I cannot add a paypal button.

I'll find a way, somehow. I do not want to continue on Ebay because they are so greedy and take a large portion of the small purchase price for themselves, and sales are not really happening, so I need another way of advertising and selling the compilers and upgrades and boards etc, to try and make the compilers justifiable for all the hours I put into them.

OG

All transactions for web purposes can be performed on the forum.
A category is added, google site content is posted here.
Am I thinking wrong?

trastikata

Delete.

Sent a PM to top204 instead.

Yasin

Quote from: top204 on Apr 10, 2021, 04:07 PMMany thanks. However, I cannot place HTML or a Paypal button on the site I am using for Positron (Proton), because it is a google drive site. I simply cannot afford a true web site's monthly payments.

The google drive site does not allow HTML to be inserted into it anymore, so I cannot add a paypal button.

I'll find a way, somehow. I do not want to continue on Ebay because they are so greedy and take a large portion of the small purchase price for themselves, and sales are not really happening, so I need another way of advertising and selling the compilers and upgrades and boards etc, to try and make the compilers justifiable for all the hours I put into them.

For this situation, aliexpress can be an alternative.

HAL

@top204

Would amazon work as a "store" site or does amazon take even more than ebay?

Giuseppe

Actually ebay takes 11.5% of the sale is a lot.
Now paypal has also done away with payments, he manages them directly ebay.

okaman

DWIN Sale Manager TURKEY
(info@kamantek.com)
http://www.kamantek.com/shop/index.php

HAL

HELLO EVERYONE
HERE ARE SOME AMAZON PRICES FOR SALES COMMISSIONS:

Personal Computers
6%
$0.30

Consumer Electronics
8%
$0.30

Industrial & Scientific (including Food Service
and Janitorial & Sanitation)
12%
$0.30

Software & Computer/Video Games
15% + $1.80 closing fee

Amazon Device Accessories
45%
$0.30

The Individual plan costs $0.99 per unit sold, and the Professional plan costs $39.99 per month no matter how many units you sell.

REGARDS