News:

Let's find out together what makes a PIC Tick!

Main Menu

A good visit

Started by top204, Nov 10, 2023, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

top204

Hello Bob (RGV250).

It was really nice to see you in person yesterday, and I cannot thank you enough for the 3D printer. I hope you are enjoying your show, and, as I said, you are always welcome to visit and have a good chat.

We have such a good collection of friends on this forum, it is always a pleasure to be on it.

Best regards
Les

RGV250

Hi Les,
Finally found a pub with free wifi. It was really good to see you as well after around 18 years virtual on the forum.
I am just pleased the 3d printer is going to a good home, they are not just for pets:-)

The things you do for all of us, not only creating the compiler but all the tech support and upgrades etc makes the forum a good place as well.

The show is going well, I must have left the shopping list at home and dare not buy something I have already got.

Bob

top204

Many thanks Bob.

The last time I was in Harrogate, which was back in the early 1990s, it was a lovely place. It used to have computer fairs at the race course and it was straightforward to get too from the north east. i.e. Straight down the A1 motorway and turn right after about 70 miles, and if I remember rightly, just after the Thirsk exit. :-)

If they have them there, I would recommend a Co2 laser. It doesn't have to be a fancy, expensive, one. The K40 I have worked extremely well when I used to use it. I must set it up in the workshop, but it will mean cutting a hole in the wall for the vent, so that is a job for next year.

SeanG_65

Agreed. Les is a national treasure IMHO