News:

Let's find out together what makes a PIC Tick!

Main Menu

Pheeeeew!

Started by top204, Aug 19, 2023, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

top204

I went to the forum and its domain had been suspended because of some silly error with the domain handler. What I shock I got after the money I have paid them over the past week!!!

I have been on the domain handler's site and made sure everything is up to date and had to pay them for something else, so, hopefully, it should be OK.

I will say it again, and until my last breath: "I hate what the internet has become". It had such a good feeling when it was first developed, but has been totally transformed into something quite the opposite of what it was first developed for.

JohnB

So glad you have it sorted - well done and thanks
JohnB

rick.curl

I saw the error message early this morning and was afraid the forum was gone.  Very thankful to have it back.  Thanks, Les!

-Rick

david

I tried accessing the forum last night only to get the "Account suspended...." notice and to please contact the webmaster@protoncompiler.com.
Initially I thought I'd said something wrong or perhaps offended someone but this morning the email had returned saying "No such user here".  I then panicked thinking maybe it was some sort of scam but didn't think a web address could be too harmful.
Very glad to see things restored.

David

Bravo

A big relief to see it back again.
Thanks for sorting it.
Retired RF Tech