News:

PROTON pic BASIC Compilers for PIC, PIC24, dsPIC33

Main Menu

MPLAB ICD3 yesy interface module

Started by Gods, May 22, 2023, 05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gods

Good morning,
I bought a used MPLAB ICD3 debugger tool but the AC164113 test module is missing. I looked at the price of new but it's quite expensive. As it is not complicated to build yourself, I wonder where I can find its diagram and the PIC 10F202 programming file?
Thanks.

John Lawton

There's one on Ebay and you might be able to trace the circuit from that, but the programming file is another problem... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195051966602

Gods

yes I know but with shipping and taxes it costs me US. $48, almost as much as the ICD3 cost me...

John Lawton

I thought you could trace the circuit by looking at the pictures of the pcb?

tumbleweed

You could John, but as you said I don't think there's much hope of finding the PIC10F202 programming info to go along with it.

Gods

I made a possible electrical diagram but there is no hope if there is no software to put inside...  :'(

Gabi

Try this, might work or might not work, from a never used same board packed together with a ICD-4.
GL & 73
YO4WM

tumbleweed

Quote from: Gabi on May 23, 2023, 06:55 AMTry this, might work or might not work, from a never used same board packed together with a ICD-4.
If that's data read from a device it's been code protected.
The program area in the hex file is all 00

Gods

Quote from: Gabi on May 23, 2023, 06:55 AMTry this, might work or might not work, from a never used same board packed together with a ICD-4.
Is Code protected. Thanks anyway Gabi.

Gods

In this case the chip is not read correctly. It must be removed from the board and read by a programmer. if it is read directly in its PCB by the ICD it does not work and it gives fanciful values. (The ICD is connected to the GPIO pins of the PIC)

Gods

I finally bought myself a new module...
The code is not protected: PIC10F202@PDIP8.zip
ICD.png