News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

[Partially solved] What happened to dark theme?

Started by keytapper, Dec 19, 2022, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keytapper

Today I can't set a dark theme. I think there are some work in progress going.
Ignorance comes with a cost

keytapper

OK, I got something that reverted to my liking, but is not part of the site features. I'm using a plugin that is taking care to change the displayed pages.

Stephen Moss

I have not tried setting it rescently as I have been using Dark theme from day 1, but I did not have nay issues with it not displaying yesterday or today.
Perhapse it was a temporary issue or a browser issue, if the latter then perhapse clearing the cashe or any stored settings for the site will correct it.

John Lawton

I'm not clear what is being discussed here, is it Positron Studio?

trastikata

- Go to your account (upper left corner)
- From the drop-down menu click on "Look and Layout"
- Right from "Current Theme" click "Change"
- In the new window right of "Select Variant:" choose your forum theme from the drop-down list

P.s. Dark theme works for me.

keytapper

Thanks to point that out, but I did without effects. Tried several times, maybe I'm not getting the right method.
Previously I was using that theme and I found some problem regarding the code visualization for the blue theme. So there's some trade off by that.
Now I use an addon, that will convert all pages with a darker look. Some page have black fixed font, so they are not visible, but just to disable the addon for such page.

keytapper

Quote from: Stephen Moss on Dec 20, 2022, 08:32 AMPerhaps it was a temporary issue or a browser issue
Yup, it was my oversight. The Firefox update disabled the add-on or something that I could revert to my taste, without being able to understand what.

One more test on my profile and I got it back to darkblue.  :P  ;D
Now I just have to chose if I like the dark blue or from the forum or the add-on from Mozilla ;)