News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

403 ERROR access forbiden

Started by basiclover, Jul 28, 2022, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basiclover

I made a search on "assembler" in the forum search

I got 5 pages, first page displays but when I want to go to the other pages I get this error

keytapper

Ignorance comes with a cost

gevv

Quote from: basiclover on Jul 28, 2022, 11:00 AMI made a search on "assembler" in the forum search

I got 5 pages, first page displays but when I want to go to the other pages I get this error

i didn't see a problem

basiclover

this is on my Win 7 PRO 64B
tried on my Win 10 64 B : same error
with other searches can access all pages

gevv

Can you give the link created after searching?

top204

There is no "assembler" text in the error message?

See this thread:

Error 403 access denied

In postings, replace the percentage characters for binary values with "0b". The compiler supports these, so a value of 0b10101010 is a valid binary constant. The compiler's next manual has this in it for constants, as well as the percentage character.

keytapper

I surprisingly found that there's another variant to <> comparison, which is !=. Looks like the language will resemble more similar to C  ;D.
Ignorance comes with a cost

basiclover

Quote from: top204 on Jul 28, 2022, 04:24 PMThere is no "assembler" text in the error message?

See this thread:

Error 403 access denied

In postings, replace the percentage characters for binary values with "0b". The compiler supports these, so a value of 0b10101010 is a valid binary constant. The compiler's next manual has this in it for constants, as well as the percentage character.

what do you mean by"There is no "assembler" text in the error message?"
the only error message I see is " Error 403 access denied"
now I have the same error when searching on "eeprom". can't access only first page of the search results

Yasin

Try with another browser. Maybe your browser is infected with iframe virus. It can cause this.

gevv

Quote from: basiclover on Jul 29, 2022, 02:42 PM
Quote from: top204 on Jul 28, 2022, 04:24 PMThere is no "assembler" text in the error message?

See this thread:

Error 403 access denied

what do you mean by"There is no "assembler" text in the error message?"
the only error message I see is " Error 403 access denied"
now I have the same error when searching on "eeprom". can't access only first page of the search results

@basiclover there was a misunderstanding. Your problem is from URL 

I tried many times i couldn't find any error.

Log out of the forum, clear your browser cache and try again.

if the problem persists try what @Yasin said

basiclover

thanks
I have a dual boot Win7 64/Win10 64 computer
My firefox browser in both has the problem
The problem shows up sinds a firefox update a few days ago
No problem with EDGE in Win 10

basiclover

clearing the firefox cache doesn't help

tumbleweed

Quote from: basiclover on Jul 29, 2022, 02:42 PMthe only error message I see is " Error 403 access denied"

I get the same "error 403" result too when I try to select anything past page 1 of the results.
Tried firefox, chrome, and IE (win7 x64)

basiclover

it looks that they don't much care of Win 7 anymore

gevv

tumbleweed

Thanks. That fixed it here for me.

(firefox, win7 x64)

basiclover