News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

18F15Q40 support.

Started by MkStevo, May 10, 2022, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MkStevo

Hello.
I'm quite interested in the Positron/Proton compilers but wondered if support for the 18F15Q40 was likely?

If it is and I went on to purchase a licence for Positron/Proton would that enable me to install it on a machine here in the office and a machine for when I'm working from home?

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum area to ask this question, it was the closest match I could see...

top204

I am working on the 18F1xQ40 devices and have them working nicely with the Positron8 compiler. They are really nice devices and offer quite a lot for such small packages.

As soon as I have gone through all my tests with them I will be adding them to an "upgrade" to the compiler, along with some more PIC24 and dsPIC33 devices.

gpauk

Any chance of support for the 16F15214? :)

MkStevo

Quote from: top204 on May 10, 2022, 01:09 PMI am working on the 18F1xQ40 devices and have them working nicely with the Positron8 compiler. They are really nice devices and offer quite a lot for such small packages.

As soon as I have gone through all my tests with them I will be adding them to an "upgrade" to the compiler, along with some more PIC24 and dsPIC33 devices.

Thanks for the quick answer.