News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

CONNECTION DIAGRAM FOR PIC SERIES 24 AND 33

Started by Oskar-svr, Nov 10, 2021, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oskar-svr

HELLO EVERYONE I ASK FOR YOUR HELP, IF ANY OF YOU WILL HAVE THE ELECTRICAL POWER CONNECTION SCHEMATIC, THE QUARTZ GLASS OR OTHER CONNECTIONS THAT INCLUDE THESE MICROCONTROLLERS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GREETINGS

charliecoutas

Hi Oskar

Are you asking if anybody has circuit diagrams, showing how to connect PIC24 and PIC33 devices? The power pins perhaps?

Charlie

Oskar-svr

Hello Charliecoutas, thanks for answering, if I require the voltage connections, oscillator, ISCP, and coupling capacitors for electrical noise, this is what I am looking for.
I have some connection diagrams but I am new to these PIC24 and PIC33 series mics and just wanted to shorten my research time. Thank you   

trastikata

Hello Oskar,

Usually datasheets have all the information you need pertaining to the questions you asked. Your inquiry is quite broad and general, could you be more specific which device you are targeting?

Did you look at the datasheet, if you did - which part do you have a difficulty understanding? Do you have experience using 8-bit MCUs or you are just starting? 

Regards

Oskar-svr

friend trastikata, if I have experience in 8-bit MCU, but I am new with the PIC24 and PIC33 series, and what I want to know about these new families, if you have a connection diagram of VOLTAGES, OSCILLATORS, DISCONNECT CAPACITORS, THE ISCP INTERFACE , and some recommendations that can help me and thus not start from scratch thanks in advance greetings

charliecoutas

Oskar

The first PIC24 I used was a PIC24HJ128GP502. It has 28 pins and I used Veroboard to mount it. Look at the datasheet page 3 and you will see what each pin does, including power and ground pins. See:   https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/70293G.pdf

The compiler made it very easy to write programs for. My first program for the PIC24 worked first time.

Charlie

Oskar-svr

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHARLI I WILL STUDY IT AND WHEN I HAVE MY PCB I WILL SHARE IT TO YOU, SEND YOU A STRONG HUG  :)

Oskar-svr

FRIEND CHARLI CURRENTLY I WORK WITH THE PIC18F4520, BUT I REQUIRE MORE PROCESSING SPEED AND CONNECTIVITY WITH DIFFERENT PROTOCOLS. I WILL START WITH THE PIC24 AND PIC33 SERIES GREETINGS

charliecoutas

You will find that the processing speed of the 24 and 33 series is very much higher than the 18 series. We can help with your coding if you need it. Good luck and best wishes.

Charlie