News:

;) This forum is the property of Proton software developers

Main Menu

Positron Compilers Upgrade now ready to purchase

Started by top204, Mar 06, 2024, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

The problem in the past has been Microchip renaming fuses and unless Les has caught up with them in his PPI files this leads to errors during compile. That is why I provide the option in the Fuse Configurator to use Compiler names or Assembler names for Fuse Settings.

I have a new version of Positron Studio which uses both 8bit_Device.info files giving priority to the file in Includes\bin8.

If anyone would like to give it a test, please PM me and I will send a link.
JohnB

WilliGrundmann

Hi Les,

Thank you for the upgrade of Positron. Just in time, when I needed to use the PIC16F15223 processor.

Payment has been made.

Best Regards

Willi

top204

Many thanks Willi

Email sent, and I have removed your email from the above post before the evil internet rats get hold of it.

okmn

Have you removed positron sales from ebay?
i can not find to Positron sale page  to buy.

Francesco55

Hi Les,
I made the payment of £25.00 today.
My name Francesco Tantillo from Italy.
I'm waiting for your link to upgrade the software.

My Best Regards
Francesco

top204

Many thanks for your purchase of the upgrade Francesco.

I have sent you an email with the URL for its download, and removed your email address from your post above so it does not get picked up by spammers.

Kind regards
Les

pjdenyer

Hi Les,

Payment made, thanks for all your hard work

top204

Many thanks Paul, an email has been sant to you with the upgrade's URL.

Best regards
Les

okmn

Quote from: okmn on Jun 14, 2024, 07:56 AMHave you removed positron sales from ebay?
i can not find to Positron sale page  to buy.

dear Les  i had been asked  before  about buy of Positronon Ebay 

i could not  find sale link of Positron on ebay

did you stop work by ebay?

top204

I have had to add the compilers back on Ebay, because no sales were happening elsewhere, and the ebay sales are few and far between, and I only get £32 from a sale once they have ripped off their bit. I just wish I had the know-how to advertise, or create a web site, but I have tried a few times and failed. WordPress baffles me sometimes, and I end up making so many mistakes!

A search for Proton Compiler on ebay will find the link:

Ebay Compilers

I have kept the name "Proton" on it because it is more recognised than Positron, but I will be changing that at the end of the year, to "Positron".

Regards
Les

okmn

Quote from: top204 on Aug 21, 2024, 08:00 AMI have had to add the compilers back on Ebay, because no sales were happening elsewhere, and the ebay sales are few and far between, and I only get £32 from a sale once they have ripped off their bit. I just wish I had the know-how to advertise, or create a web site, but I have tried a few times and failed. WordPress baffles me sometimes, and I end up making so many mistakes!

A search for Proton Compiler on ebay will find the link:

Ebay Compilers

I have kept the name "Proton" on it because it is more recognised than Positron, but I will be changing that at the end of the year, to "Positron".

Regards
Les

it is great  i could buy it now one more again

top204

Many, many thanks Onder, you are such a good person.

Best regards
Les

Oskar-svr

Hello friend, greetings from Mexico, we just made a purchase of two licenses for the financial support of Óscar Eduardo Rodríguez Gómez and in the forum I am as Oskar-svr, thank you very much for your kind and always available, thanks for your work

Tu pedido se enviará a:
Oscar Eduardo Rodríguez Gómez

Full Proton and Proton24 PIC BASIC Compilers for PIC and PIC24 and dsPIC33
Full Proton and Proton24 PIC BASIC Compilers for PIC and PIC24 and dsPIC33

Precio: GBP 79.98 (2 x GBP 39.99)
Número de artículo: 235629921209
Número de pedido: 04-11977-28054
Vendedor: top204

Frizie

Oscar, it is not very handy to place your email address in a forum...  ::)
Ohm sweet Ohm | www.picbasic.nl

top204

Many, many thanks Oscar. Your purchases help give me the funds to keep maintaining the compilers and purchase the forum space etc.

I have removed your email address from your post.

Best regards
Les

Oskar-svr

I'll take it into account, Frisé and Less, thanks for the advice.

okmn

Quote from: top204 on Aug 21, 2024, 04:24 PMMany, many thanks Onder, you are such a good person.

Best regards
Les

you are such a valuable person too.
dear Les,
i really like your baby Positron.

especially for the ESP 8266-32 mcu family and if it happens for the pIC MCU arm family and also for the atmel mcu arm family, i would like to provide you with financial support if i were a very rich man. but for now i am trying to fulfill the promise i made to you by buying 1 piece every month (from ebay)

i hope we will be one of those very rich people one day and i will fulfill my promise on that day (if we don't die until that day comes)

SeanG_65

https://www.fasthosts.co.uk/ecommerce-website-builder?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjww5u2BhDeARIsALBuLnPnkZNPomelFs0iflXnrY5m2D8t7pQC7avV7Fd3jSfmEmjTL1D36iQaAmG4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

OR

https://www.fiverr.com/zainsaeed100/create-awesome-resposive-website?context_referrer=subcategory_listing&source=drop_down_filters&ref_ctx_id=b333632d95b04fea8ab75fc23fdec955&pckg_id=1&pos=1&ad_key=d572c389-102b-453d-93d4-f60d2e4d3b60&context_type=auto&funnel=b333632d95b04fea8ab75fc23fdec955&ref=platform%3Awordpress%7Cprice_buckets%3A1&extra_fast=true&imp_id=3eba50a5-bd01-4900-bddf-47cd0808a110

You can have them uploaded to this domain and have forum "piggyback" off the main ecommerce website. Sales will be by digital download so no shipping and everything is automated.

You might consider moving to an annual contract type model, OR a tiered system where the "standard" i.e. existing compiler is cheap, but a version for commercial use is the same, but includes dedicated support and custom library / function writing and is an annual contract.

If you can get something onto "Hackaday" or "Dangerous Prototypes", you should make a few sales from that.

One idea to boost sales might be to contact some of the more active "makers" who churn out a lot of projects related to the PIC micro. Providing them with free copies, and putting them on a %age for each sale might encourage them to create projects using Positron as the firmware development, so anyone who wants to make one of their projects, will ONLY be able to download the .BAS file and will have to purchase a compiler in order to make the .HEX file to program the PIC. I can come up with marketing  ideas all day.

jam19857

Hello, I have made the payment, could you send me the download link.

top204

Many thanks Josue.

I have sent you a PM with the download link for the upgrade that adds new devices. It is compiler versions 1.1.2.1 and 4.0.4.5.

After installation of the "upgrade" I sent you, go to the updates section of the forum, and download/install the very latest corrections update of the compiler on top of it, which will make the Positron8 compiler into version 4.0.4.7:

Positron Corrections Update 4.0.4.7-1.1.2.1

Best regards
Les