News:

PROTON pic BASIC Compilers for PIC, PIC24, dsPIC33

Main Menu

Positron Studio New Release 2.0.2.1.

Started by JohnB, Mar 27, 2021, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m.kaviani

the message appears at the bottom left. all 16 and 1f device works fine but with every 24 or 33 devices gave this alert.

JohnB

Have a look and see if you have App24.exe installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ProtonIDE\PDS\
Des it compiler from the ProtonIDE which comes with the PDS?
JohnB

m.kaviani

I did send you the reason with a personal message.

Gods

In menu "donations", "compiler", the Paypal account don't exist.

Oskar-svr

Hello JohnB, thank you very much for your new software, I have programs that are in the industry and my codes are very large, I will start working with the positron and if you send me an error I will be informing you and thank you for rescuing this magnificent SOFTWARE

Oskar-svr

I am using the PIC18F4520 microcontroller and I have 2593 programming lines and I will not generate any problems tomorrow I will install it on a computer and I will tell you if you have any problems, greetings to allprog.png

top204

Please remember....

The IDE and the actual compilers are seperate entities, and I have undying gratitude to John for creating such a magnificent IDE, in his own time, to help the users of the Proton (soon to be Positron) compilers.

Yasin

Positron IDE looks great. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Many thanks to @JohnB

John Drew

John,
I have created categories in the forum. Check them out and see if that is what you wanted.
John D

fatihbaysu

Windows 10 warns that it may have been infected during installation.

JohnB

Some antivirus programs use patterns in the code which can be construed as malware when in fact they are not.  My application installs another program alongside called restart.exe.  When you change themes or change the compiler location Positron Studio will call restart in its closing down process and restart then restarts the program in its new mode.  This pattern is not always liked by antivirus programs.
JohnB

JohnB

@John Drew
Thanks john that's exactly what I had in mind, could I add the Positron Studio to the avatar for that site?
JohnB

John Drew

Not sure John, I'll have a look tomorrow. I'm learning. This forum is much easier to use as an ADMIN than the previous one.
John

fatihbaysu

Thank you very much for your attention and response, I installed Positron, it was great.

John Drew

JohnB, unfortunately my admin permissions won't allow me to change the icon - it's not even visible on my Modify category page. I think this is a job for OG. You'll need to send him the icon.
John D

OG

Quote from: John Drew on Mar 30, 2021, 03:03 AMJohnB, unfortunately my admin permissions won't allow me to change the icon - it's not even visible on my Modify category page.
The reason is not the admin permissions.
Subcategories use one type of icon in the current setting of the forum.
I need help on this issue, but I haven't contacted gevv for a few days. 

John Drew

OK, thanks for following up.
John D